January 22, 2011

The Deadly Sister Review



The Deadly SisterThe Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall I really liked this book. It kept me guessing and made me keep thinking did Maya do it? I just couldn't buy into that she did it by the way she was described. My next thoughts as I read was who did I think could do it? The suspect list was many. I liked how the story telling started and it just kept accerrating at a faster and faster pace. There were a few things that I didn't get with the story but once the person who did it was reveled some of it made sense. From the beginning I thought it may be this person but the clues were very minor. Like who was Caitlin? I figured out that it was a nickname/pyseudonym but for who? However I didn't get the ending all that much. I can't go into it because it would tell you who did it. I just didn't get the character's response at the end about being honest or lying.

This author has several books out and I will have to check them out!
**For parents there is some very mature subject matter in regards to drugs, alcohol, relationships, and crime. You may want to preview this book before they read it**

No comments: