September 05, 2011

Currently Reading

Well school has started and I am in the thick of things. I am currently reading In Search of Wondla during my DEAR time at school and it is going great! I love the pcituers and there is lots of vocabulary that I think would be great for my third graders. Thinking of maybe using this as a read aloud (when during the day I don't know).

 The Search for WondLa by Tony DiTerlizzi
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)Fallen (Fallen, #1)
Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1)Inside Out (Insider, #1) Enclave (Razorland, #1)
The CompoundDark Life (Dark Life, #1)Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1)
Blood Red Road (Dustlands, #1) Secrets and ShadowsSchool of Fear
Also on deck in my tbr pile:
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy II) by Keirsten White
Bloodred Road by Moira Young
Infinite Days by Rachel Maizer
Fallen byLauren Kate
Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life II) by Shannen Delany
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Inside Out by Maria Snyder
Infinity (Chronicles of Nick) by Sheriyln Kenyon
The Compound by S.A. Boden
Dark Life by Kat Tallis
School of Fear by Gityy Daneshvari
I am most excited to read Supernaturally, Blood Red Road and Enclave. My favorite covers are Dark Life (soo ethereal) and Blood Red Road (this is Dystopian/Apocalyptic and the mood of this cover really captures the feel).


No comments: